Technical Physics 1, Taught by Robert Chuckrow, Ph.D.
Contents: Syllabus, Course Outcomes, Course Hand-Outs, Powerpoint Presentations, Homework Assignments, and Test Dates.
Office Hours by Appointment (Valhalla Office Location: Sci., Rm. 354)
email Robert Chuckrow
Course Text: Paul Tippens, Physics, Publisher: McGraw Hill/Glencoe, 7th Edition.
• Course Syllabus (Tentative) with Homework Assignments
• Calendar with Test Dates (Updated on 1/15/15)
• Course Outcomes
• Hand-Outs (pdf Format)
• How To Study Physics
• Philosophy of Science
• Work, Kinetic Energy, and Potential Energy
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Scientific Method
• Science of Motion
• Energy and its Conservation
• Problem Sets
• Newton’s Laws H.W. Sheet
• Energy Questions
• Additional Energy Questions with Answers
• Links to Associated Videos
• Highlights Sheets (Test Study Sheets). Each will be posted below at least one week before its corresponding test.
• Test Dates and Topics (Updated on 1/20/15).
• WCC Valhalla Campus Map and Key (pdf format) (from last spring)
This web site was designed by Robert Chuckrow and updated on January 24, 2015.
©2012 by Robert Chuckrow. All rights are reserved.